Thursday, December 10, 2009

White Hot

Can I just vent a wee bit here....
I have wanted a boss white watch for over a year now and when they all started to crop up last spring there were some that were CLOSE to what I wanted, but enough of something wrong to turn me off: girly swirls, diamond bling in the face, pink accents, plastic, etc....
Well, count on Nixon to release what I want: the 42-20 in white.
It is perfection. It looks like a storm trooper that tells time and I really, really desire one.
Oh yeah, guess how much it is?
Two freaking thousand dollars.


Ugh.

3 comments:

oh snap said...

WHOA!!!!!

La La Land said...

SHUT UP. I want the same watch! I love Nixon, but don't think this particular watch is in my budget. Let me know if you find a cute cheaper version... I am on the hunt.

Jessica said...

Me wanty! You have amazing watch style! I always want the watches you have, but I'm not going to be able to get this one.

You will just have to do it for the both of us!

Love you!