Thursday, April 23, 2009

Nonsensicalness

Yes. That is a real word.
And I am avoiding responsibility at the moment.
I think I have acquired a small cold or very annoying allergies. Either way, my head is in a little fog and it's a drag, man. It is sucking my daily motivation.

What I really should be doing is this:
Grocery shopping*
Some store returns
Returning books to the library
Making kids school costumes
Getting a pedicure -Usually this would be a nice thing, and it is once you are there, but I still put it off. That's an hour of sitting! But I have neglected my poor feet long enough and need to get going on my book club book anyway so... I shall go.
What I'm doing instead is this: Blogging about dumb stuff.



Item 1- Don't know why but have felt like wearing bright nail polish lately so I snagged these two colors last week. The orange/red one is my current favorite and it may or may not look a little like a manicure color from a Florida retirement community. I love it. Next, the pink to match the plastic flamingos in my yard. Would you like to join me for some Crystal light and sip it from my porch while we watch the young men mow the lawn?





Item 2- This game is addicting. We played it again last night. We did fit in a small session with Sadie's princess game. She can pick dresses and jewelry, use a wand to free butterflies and crap like that. So before bed Luke and I had another little fix of the Force. I really like it. I don't think they have allergies in Space.

Alrightalrightalright. Time to get going in my day. I am itching for some of those "oddles noddles" anyway...


*This is NOT my grocery list but found by someone in a shopping cart. One word. Yikes.

3 comments:

La La Land said...

You obviously know where the action is. I recently bought a Golden Girls color for my toes...bright orange. I love it. And yes, I would like my crystal light with ice, please.

Jewels said...

I am laughing so hard right now...you are hilarious. I am SO going to purchase those polish hues - lovely.

anna said...

i love those OPI seasonal colors. thanks for the reminder that i need to check out what's new and maybe copy your choices!!

i'm wondering what oddles noddles are...surely, it's a NOODLE you can only get in vegas.