Friday, April 24, 2009

New Moon Soon Soon



I know. It's not that long off the heels of my '17 Again' post that I am publicizing, yet again, another young movie. What is becoming of me? Next it will be jelly bracelets (check), video games (uh-oh) and tootsie pops (soon). Until then, humor me because this is, like, so big I am so serious. Or... it's old news. Whatever, it's new to me. Did you get goosebumps?! I did! Can't wait. It's also proof that all you Jacob doubters misjudged. He has grown up well indeed.

And side note: Again, new to me- (so that should give me some credit that I am two months late...) while shopping for Easter candy I found a stray box of Twilight conversation hearts from Vday. Hilarious! I couldn't resist buying them for my friend. Sayings included Bite Me, Bedazzle, I Want You, Soul Mate, etc. to name a few... but thought this one was the best of all.
Summer is gonna be fuuuuuun.....!

*Do you see what happens when I try to post more often? It's disastrous.

7 comments:

Erica said...

I finally "get" Jacob. He is hot hot hot! Do we really have to wait another year before this movie comes out?

Paige Nelson said...

OH my goooooodness!! I cannot wait either! Yes I got goosebumps and yes I would love me some Jacob! Haha Thanks for posting this...it just made me day.

Jewels said...

OMG!!! Can you hear my squealing from here?!?!?! I am dy. ying. I canNOT wait for this movie to come out. I know this trailer is fanmade, but whatevs - it's delicious at every turn. We have to go see that one together!!

Randi Patch said...

I love it! I just made Rich watch it with me, and I am sure he's STOKED!!

Jessica said...

I'm so glad you posted that!!! I was wondering if they had a trailer yet and it gave me chills! Marty is excited too! (But he is trying to play it cool!)

Kristina said...

OHH! I can't wait. I've never been a Jacob fan but I can't wait to see him in the movie! Thanks again for the candy! I still have the box!!!

Stephanie said...

Cool preview! I can't wait! I'm glad you post this very important stuff for us to see!