Monday, February 9, 2009

Soft Drama

Things have been crammed into limited time lately. Last week a lot happened so I have some catching up to do and am in the process now so watch for more posts.
In the meantime, it's a little boring but I MUST comment on our recent weather. We've had some rain and it's been so wonderful and incredibly beautiful! I happened to have my camera with me as I was veering off the road gaping at the sky... so I snapped some pics. Look far and low and you can see spots of sun on some rainfall, and even see the mountains. It's left snow on the mountains a few times between showers. Beautiful February weather. Is it to match the tempest of ferocious love in honor of Valentines Day?! Ha. You be the judge. It moves me, anyway....so pretty. Lots of 'love' stuff coming in honor of mushy-mush Vday. Stay tuned. :-)

No comments: