Thursday, February 12, 2009

Great Golden Gate

Hitting the city of my heart for a few days. It's great to visit the streets that used to be mine. Scott and I are joining some friends in San Francisco to watch a little TofC and play! Want to meet us at Pluto's? Great!
So- the image. For some reason I get excited at the site of my 'pile' that forms when I leave for a trip. Things to wander my mind into and think, be inspired, etc. Usually I am overly ambitious and end up with a thick stack of stuff to go through that I never touch (which is also good). I tried to keep it small this go around... I mean, that is kind of a joke- I'll be lucky to finish my book club book! Hope you all have a great long weekend and perhaps get to wander through a pile of your own. :-)
Happy Valentines Day!

*See the Diana F+ Camera!? Got that for Christmas (yippee-hooray) and have ordered film but not had a chance yet to experiment. I'll be testing it in the ci-tay. So watch soon for some cool SF shots (if they turn out, that is... and if I can find a place to develop the film, that is....)

4 comments:

Jessica said...

I want to eat at Pluto's!!!! Do a tour de' frisco in memory of Marty and me. Have a great getaway!

- Tracy said...

I so wish we where coming with you! I know, if I set the salon on fire Shep will not have to go to work and we will be free this weekend. Perfect!

Tayva said...

I remember Pluto's!!! I LOVE that place! Have a safe and wonderful time, and thanks so much for letting us all crash and have a weekend at your house. (Today we shoveled snow---twice!) Time to move to Vegas. Love you! and kisses to Scott, too

Yennigirl said...

I recognize that Readymade . . . they are all over our house! Have a great time in SF! I've never been there once, no matter what time of the year that I didn't freeze, so stay warm!