Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Be My Valentine Always

Ahh yes. L'Amoré. It is the week of love and I've been saving this treat just for a February reveal. Found this site* a couple months back and it won me over. I am not much of a mushy, romantic girl but these photos make me one. I dare you to browse through some of the images and not feel at least a little longing. :-)
Mind you, viewing should probably be kept to the eyes of the experienced. It's a little PG-13 now and again. So dreamy, though.

These few that I posted here are some of my faves, esp. the couple on the blanket. Oh, man. So sweet. All they need is some headphones with a little Fleet Foxes? Band of Horses? Boys II Men? Whatever floats your boat, man.
Enjoy! And then go hug that true love in your life.









*I have decided that if you want the source, email me and I'll send it. Otherwise, I may get egged for leaking something racey!

2 comments: