Wednesday, February 18, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM

Is this picture crazy or what?! Who does that look like to you?! We watched family movies a year or more ago and I remember being blown away at how much Elliet looked like my Mom. Here is proof. I always tell Elliet how beautiful I think she is and wish I looked more like her... now if I can only look like my Mother when I am a grandma, I'll be singing in the rain.
I love my Mom. She is so rich with wisdom and understanding, and I use those words very carefully. She really understands many things. We can talk about such intricate subjects and she is right there with you, fascinated and engaged. She also has a great sense of humor (a must with my Dad) and talented as ever. Mom! I hope you know how much you are loved, what a wonderful woman you have grown up to be and I am so so so grateful you are my Mother. I LOVE you. I hope you had a fantastic Birthday complete with a drugstore white-frosting sheet cake and many kisses!

5 comments:

Jeannine said...

wow that is crazy, she does look just like Elliet. Which means Elliet is going to be even more beautiful than she already is, since your mom is gorgeous! Happy birthday Tayva

Belly Bones Scott said...

Holy crap, that is Elliet, Batman.

Belly Bones Scott said...

And Happy Birthday to the beautiful Tayv-Tayv!

Jewels said...

Happy Birthday to our radical mom!

Tayva said...

Oh, my. That IS sweet Elliet's expression, isn't it!? And, I think she looks a lot like her mom, who is beautiful inside and out, and who wrote me a most wonderful, wonderful post. How I love you. Thank you for love for me and such kind words. XO always