Wednesday, June 11, 2008

The Stain Made Me Do It

The other day I went in to Sadie's room to help her make her bed. As I lifted the top comforter up I discovered a ghastly crime scene. Some secret sheet graffiti! She was inspired by a little stain from her "knee owie", she said. She could not control herself as she snuck downstairs, took a pen and returned back to her room. I found the object nearby with the lid off.
I think this was intentional. Or insanity? (I agree with both, I guess). What is this world coming to!? Must we tolerate these heinous crimes!??

Okay. So it really wasn't that big of a deal because these were super cheap sheets and I thought the images were hilarious. At least they are of happy character or we'd be doing a psych analysis.

5 comments:

Jessica said...

You should save those sheets! That is so funny!

Tayva said...

The sheets? Replaceable. The art? PRICELESS!!!! Same song, second verse! Love you, Mommy

Little Megs said...

Looks like you got a confession out of her! Hmmm, CSI Las Vegas: Leaver's - I think there's some potential there.

This is Meghan by the way. I found your blog and it's so funny. I just love your writing style Andrea! I actually started one too if you want to check it out: http://meghmath.blogspot.com/

Jewels said...

Secret sheet graffiti?!!? You are hilarious, I love it. I also love that you included the picture of the 'knee owie' that inspired it all. Ahhh, childhood. Although I would probably call Grissom about this one...

Emily said...

Not only should you save those sheets, you need to cut out the pictures and frame them. What a clever girl to use sheets as her canvas - too cute.