Thursday, June 5, 2008

Gimme the fanny pack

Okay. Was I not just talking about how talented Mr. Balloon Animal Man was at Elliet's school performance? Some friends of mine were telling me about these balloon sculptures hung at a party and the picture was posted on a blog we keep up on. How GREAT are they!?!? I love this idea!
That is all I needed. I am so buying a dorky balloon pump and balloons in fifty colors. Think of how cool they would look in white!

And maybe I'll make a bicycle if you're extra good.....

2 comments:

Jewels said...

Um, genius! They would look so great in white! Hmm, but a color combo would be just as fancy. There was a balloon artist at the Mall in Phoenix this weekend and it was incredible - I don't think it would take you very long to master this skill. 2, 3 hours tops.

Jennifer said...

I would love to have Mr. Balloon Animal Man's info. Please share. I live in Las Vegas and would love to have him decorate and entertain my twins for birthday!