Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Spring Girl Next Door Show

I am finally getting some pictures posted from our Spring Girl Next Door show. It was a great success. I feel very lucky to have such talented friends. They really have a great eye for good design and create beautiful things with their hands.
I didn't have my camera with me so I wasn't able to get more pictures. I wanted to snap one showing the crowd. We always have a great rush of customers during the first hour and it creates a great energy. Not only is it great to be able to share our talents but it's even better to have such a savvy customer base! If you were able to attend (or have attended before), thank you so much for your support in our creative venue. We love to share it with you and hope you enjoy coming!
Now I need to get moving for the November show.....

1 comment:

Jewels said...

I'm glad it was a raging success! I was sad to miss it. I think I too have to get moving for the November show, I may want to add a few things...