Friday, May 9, 2008

Pitter Pat

I know. So old news if you are following this mania. But in case you haven't seen it yet, click the poster to watch the first trailer.
I have no shame in this fascination. It is thrilling and extremely romantic and I think the movie will deliver. Locals?? THINK. Who has a connection that can get us some early early preview before it's open to the masses December 12th? I really think it's going to be as bad as the Beatles.

**Take note of the following juicy details:
-Look at how voraciously he is looking at her when he says he's been 17 a long time. Holy yummy....
-That curly side smile Edward gives Bella after she says she is not afraid of him and he scoops her up and away. OH. MY. GOODNESS. My mouth is watering.

4 comments:

Jewels said...

Huminah Huminah Huminah. I will be standing in line with all the other fanatics three days before this opens wearing a t-shirt that says, "Bite Me". That's right - I'm not above that. No matter how many times I watch that my heart still stops EVERY time. I must nibble on him for many hours.

Jewels said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
melissa said...

hehe...I giggle like a school girl every time...and I think my palms are a little sweaty. I LOVE his little half smile. Sweet mercy. I'm soooo going to try and get preview passes for this one!

Skeeter said...

HOLY YUMMY IS RIGHT!!! December isn't coming soon enough!!!!