Friday, April 1, 2011

Banner Happy

I was privileged recently to be featured on the Bake It Pretty blog to design a fun printable for them.
{BTW-Bake It Pretty have some fantastic and fun baking supplies. I highly recommend you check them out!)
I made something like this for a friends Birthday cake and it turned out cute so I thought it would be fun to improve the idea and share it.
There were so many color ideas I had that I ended up making two instead of one. And I will probably make even more.
How can I use these, you may ask?
They look adorable glued onto striped twine and hung over a cake from tall skewers, but there are many more fun things you can do with them, all of which are listed on their blog. If nothing else, hang one on your computer monitor.
Click on the links here to have some fun!
MOD BANNER
SMALL BLUE DOT BANNER

1 comment:

Jewels said...

Check you out, guest blogger! Love the flags, downloading now...