Saturday, March 26, 2011

Kids Are Funny

Wow- way behind on posting. I am trying to catch up today so updates are coming.
Enjoy these scans that have been piling up to share with you.
1) This top one from Sadie is awesome. Read to the end.
2) Didn't know Sadie even knew about Hawaii.
3) Luke's idea of a presidency (as a teeny, tiny president with an enormous head. Hey, we have that now!)
4) Luke's ship doodle one day littered with drama: Man eating whales, high fives and a mermaid romance at the bottom of the sea while a shipmate is eaten by a shark.

6 comments:

La La Land said...

These are priceless. I love them all!

Manieack.

Jewels said...

I love your children.

Tayva said...

Okay, this is truly priceless! The teachers must LOVE these papers. p.s. I don't think I had any idea what the word 'illisteratid' was when I was 7--in fact, I'm sure I didn't!
XOXO

Megan said...

Very cute!

Yennigirl said...

I love the manieack!! I love kids!

The Andersons said...

Hahaha oh man...they are so funny.