Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Give and Take

While we were in Utah, we fit in a quick trip to the BYU Bookstore. I love that place. And they have an awesome section of childrens books so I wanted to take the kids and share it with them. As we were all reading different things, I pulled this off the shelf and laughed out loud through the entire thing. It is so hilarious. If you grew up on 'The Giving Tree', then this is a must in your collection. I scanned in a few pages to share with you here but I highly recommend you acquire one of your own. These scans post small, so click on them to see full size (i.e. to read the super tiny text).





I skipped a bit here, now he is older and returned again...

passed a few more pages.... aren't you so curious now? (and hopefully chuckling)

Ahhh.... so great. Hope you enjoy.

4 comments:

- Tracy said...

This book, made my day! Thanks for the post.

oh snap said...

Hahahahaha, so awesome. I'm buying it for sure

oh snap said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenny Slingerland said...

LOVE it! ;)