Tuesday, April 5, 2011

To Utah For Earnest

My ever so talented Mother and sister were in a performance of "The Importance of Being Earnest" in March. We have not been up to UT in many months so we decided to make a quick trip and see the play.
I thought Elliet would be old enough now to follow the story a little so she joined us and really had a great time (I am so enjoying my children getting old enough to share these things with them!). We had watched the movie to prepare and as a result, the kids played dress up, or as they say, played "Earnest", while we were there. Here is Sadie playing a tune for a tired 'Earnest' on the couch. She has this funky feather thing stuck in her hair- it was so cute.
The play was very entertaining and they did an amazing job. Plus, the costumes were great! Too bad I don't have a sliver of acting skills - it would be fun to have that byproduct of such talent. As I reviewed these photos, I was smiling. I keep hearing my mom say, "Mistah Wuh-theeng..."
You girls were wonderful! Thanks for the fun weekend!



No comments: