Monday, August 9, 2010

More Minions!

If you have not seen this movie yet, you need to go see it.
We took Elliet out on a special date with Mom & Dad for her Birthday and this is what she wanted to see. I wasn't that impressed with the previews so I wasn't expecting much. It was fantastic!!!! Scott and I were laughing out loud through the whole thing. Great quick witted humor and so fun for the kids. We liked it so much we went back a week later with my parents (while in town for Elliet's baptism) and the twins. Still great!
I highly recommend it (and more fun than Toy Story 3).
PS- Don't overlook the soundtrack either. I don't buy them much but this one I did and we've had lots of fun listening to it. Plus, with a stylin guy like Pharrell Williams doing most of the music, it's got some boogie (cookie?). My favorites are Prettiest Girls and My Life which I have been singing out loud on my bike rides. I think this explains why I usually ride alone. (Rich- "My Life" is upcoming party playlist worthy, no?!)

1 comment:

Teresa said...

Andrea, we took Jakob for his burthday last night, it was a funny movie, we were all laughing. Loved it!