Sunday, August 8, 2010

Back To School

Elliet brought home a book from school during this past year to share with me. That girl understands some good wit. I was laughing out loud at some of these things (this part especially). So, this summer during one of our library trips we snagged it again. I took these photos to share with you (a month later!) and seeing that school is right around the corner, the timing couldn't be better.
Here's to those worries of new teachers. Luke & Sadie are split up this year so I have three teachers to worry about. I hope she isn't green!

2 comments:

Tayva said...

HaHa! I'm getting this book--XO

Yennigirl said...

THAT looks AWESOME!! Fractions are a nightmare at Bybee School for the Mathmatically/Fractionally Challenged. I gotta get that book. Thanks for sharing!