Friday, July 24, 2009

Get Your Freak On



















I've told you so don't play all coo and act like it's weird that I am already scouting Michaels Halloween section or giddy about Target's Back-to-School-goods-because-it-means-that-Halloween-will-get-stocked-next or anything like that... Don't get all weird because you know. You know how much I dig this here holiday. So Happy July with more new merch to checky check. Grandin Road has partnered with Martha (I know! Like...OM-Martha!) and added some cool goods to their seasonal fare. Is it weird that I feel I have some "gore" standards? Weird that the rubber/plastic super bloody, fanged eye-socket zombie with guts spilling out hanging from a chain is SO not spooky cool and yet.... I find this hanging cocoon man to be fantastic. There's a diff, yo.
I think those hands hanging from the wall would be great in the bathroom holding the toilet paper.
Oh my....have fun shopping!

6 comments:

Heather Lynn said...

Thanks for sharing! I was very suprised by their good prices.

We are also very excited to see wild things.

Tayva said...

I'm so buying the fringe drape for the mantle . . . What I NEED is the big creepy manse---where can I get the staircase? XO (and let the games begin!!!)

Jewels said...

I LOVE that draper for the mantle!! I need a mantle. We should bring Halloween stuff to Powell next weekend, we need to get to planning! And I need to get to shopping...

JENNIE! said...

wow... that's awesome stuff. i have already given up having my house look like yours for halloween though... too much competition:)

anna said...

i am afraid of those zombie cocoons. very afraid.

Skeeter said...

OOOO!!! So excited for Halloween this year!! YAY! Thanks for sharing... :)