Monday, March 9, 2009

Things[ Going[ On.

I knew it. I knew that March would come and it would feel like an ocean swell rising and rising to chaos. It's happening. I am swelling. Is it daylight savings? Can I blame my lack of efficiency on that one lost hour?
I was cleaning out the twins backpacks and found these robot drawings from school last week when learning about the letter "R". Luke already talks in robot anyway. So[ now[ he[ can[ draw[ them. Thought they were cute- it's fun now to have them draw identifiable things. They also each have a loose tooth! They were very excited (and I mentally committed to getting some $1 bills on hand).
We've needed to get our pool drained because after a few years the PH in the pool can get all funky-funk. I don't know what really happens... maybe it's like swimming in clear gelatin or something....but that's needed to be set up so I finally scheduled it and it's draining as I type this. I've also done some research/attended classes on starting my garden. I already feel bad for the plants that will occupy it. They are doomed. I wonder if they will sense that when I pick them up at the nursery, their little plant communicative methods will shriek with terrific sobs....."Game over, man! Game over!" But this is the last suggested week to get my plants in for good harvesting so now I've got to get that done. I am looking forward to getting all dirty and doing some hard work but have that uneasy feeling that accompanies a new project, hoping it won't flop. Turns out that gardening is an 'art' (said the lecturer), so I may fail after all that time and effort. So if I give you some super green tomatoes in May, just lie and make a yummy sound.
Other than many to-do's, things are going fairly tick-tock. The weather has been pretty nice so we've been visiting parks and playing outside. There are about 20 things floating in my head so I'll try to write a more clear update next time. Sorry if this is a bit here-to-there. Hope you all have a great week. I know I will! (tease-tease)

2 comments:

Heather Lynn said...

I am so lovin those robots, Cute!

{lizzythebotanist} said...

hey andrea-i'm wondering if you still make stamps at all? i need a custom monogram stamp (already designed and very simple) made for a wedding i'm working on and i'm having a hard time finding someone to make it...let me know if you're interested. thanks!