Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Come To Me Summer!

Wow. This month has blown by so quickly.
I took this picture about a week or more ago and what you see here no longer exists. New, lime-green leaves are blossoming everywhere now and it's truly feeling like Spring. We've had a few days of annoying wind so I think it took the fun away of having all these blossoms drift around like snow everywhere. I love it when that happens. Oh well. But we DID have a few days of wonderfully warm temps and... I may or may not have sunbathed a wee.....
So I don't have pictures of much lately, but some fun things have gone on. A good friend of mine from San Francisco was visiting on business so she came by and we caught up for a bit. Very fun to see her. Then last weekend there was a big scooter rally and some of our old friends came into town for that. We cruised down during one of the afternoons and talked with them while gawking at some of the beautiful restored scooters. The people watching is always fun, too- and smelling the two stroke brought back some good riding memories. :) I also finished my latest book club book in record time. 2 days! Wow- major issues in this thing. It will be a saucy little discussion and I'm supposed to bring a food dish to match our theme of "Passionate". I'm open to ideas if you got'em... teehee.....
Other good things are being accomplished. I've been on a mission to clear out our garage and get organized and guess what!? There are NO more bikes on the floor, they are all stored beautifully on the wall like artwork when we drive in, we have sold our weight set and bench, also sold one of our scooters and the other was picked up by a friend to restore. Oh wow- a huge vacant space is sitting there now... I love it! Now I just need to move a bunch of food storage boxes inside, rearrange some shelving and I can get going on some wood projects using my new tools.
I've also been concocting in the kitchen with more wheat experiments and yummy meals.... the garden is still alive by some miracle and I went to another class hosted by an experienced gardner in my ward last night, so let me tell you---- the knowledge is there... let's just see if I can not screw it up!
We are headed out of town this weekend and I will have some FUN projects to show for my time away, so await ye mates....oh... and I'm thinking about going blonde again. Oui ou non?

And PS- I finally updated some music links. I've been lazy and not suggested some Helio Sequence, Faunts and The Go (all worth checking out). But now it's time for some new! So go have a gander.

4 comments:

Jeannine said...

Blonde? When you say Blonde how Blonde? I'm going to say oui. It will be a fun summer-y change!

Jewels said...

I'm so jealous of your blossom trees! It snowed here today. Yep.

Ooh, and going blonde? I think it sounds snappy, perfect for Summer.

Tarahh77 said...

How do you have time to shower with all that you do?? Truly Amazing! I want to join your book club ours, I could only dream that our would read Lady Chatterley's Lover!

Tarahh77 said...

You will look great as a blonde!