Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Instant Love


Well, if you're a last minute Mom like me this year, then perhaps you will find these useful. I needed to make some Valentines quick-like so I googled some ideas and this owl one came up (see first image). I thought it was A) clever and B) could be improved upon. A few minutes later (+ a free vector owl) I whipped these out, all in different colors according to my kids requests.
My kids will finish with personalization, but thought I would share them with you in case you need something fast, like me. Don't I lerve you so?
Slice two openings by the feet, thread a pencil for the 'branch' & you're set. Oh-and of course glue some festive sugar on there somewhere (like I did on the top one). It is Valentines.
Click here to print the Purple ones
Click here to print the Green ones
Click here to print the Pink ones

8 comments:

thedoodlegirl said...

You are such a creative mama! Too cute!

Tayva said...

I'm so impressed. Those are great! (Back in the day, I had you kids get a box of dippy ones from Allen's Grocery.) I want some of these in MY Valentine's box! XOXOX

Jewels said...

Aw, those are a hoot. Bahahahaha! Love me some of these, I will probably pirate some of my own!

Yennigirl said...

You are too creative! Very impressed.

J-ROK said...

Thanks so much for sharing! (lizzythebotanist sent me) You just solved a small problem for me and I can't WAIT to make these :)

Heather Lynn said...

Madisyn loved these! I'm sure her classmates will love them too. Thanks!!!

JENNIE! said...

SOOO Great!!! Love them!!!

Megan said...

these are really cool! Owls are my favorite.