Monday, January 24, 2011

North + South

The weather has been a little wonky around here. I'm sure most of you heard about our snow in early January? That was one wet week. It was fun to have a change of weather but after it all melted away and dried up, it was coooold. Then last week it was so wonderfully warm. We took the kids on a long hike and it was at least 75 degrees and so sunny. We just soaked up the vitamin D that day. I loved it. Temps are starting to slide back to their usual place now but I'm so looking forward to that sun again.

2 comments:

Jewels said...

Wha? I didn't know you got snow? Mmmm, 75 degrees. I cut open a watermelon tonight for dinner and my kitchen instantly smelled like Summer.

Randi Patch said...

That's crazy you guys got snow, but I don't feel one bit sorry for you lol. I am jealous of your 75 degree weather. Yesterday it was 41, and so beautiful. Now, it's dumping snow. BAH!