Thursday, January 27, 2011

Healthy Crack

I love Trader Joes.
I pick up the tasty staples I am familiar with and enjoy trying a few that I am not. The upside: I discover new things that are great (Needless to say, this method is not often successful at the local grocery). The downside: my list of 'staples' grows more and more and they are usually snacky things that I shouldn't be shoving in my mouth all day. But this is one I can! I know they look weird but they are so freaking dynamo. They are tangy, chewy, and crunchy from the little seed inside... I've been burning through the bags and keep going back for more. Like an addiction. To a fruity, chewy drug. You should see me in the aisles of the store... wearing a trench with messy hair, all shifty eyed; my possessive arms full of these bags, elbowing people out of my way as I run to the register...
Time to eat this photo sample.

1 comment:

La La Land said...

Thanks a lot. Yet another reason I am determined to bring a Trader Joes to UT. Love that place!