Monday, July 26, 2010

Happy Happy To Little E!

Today is my biggest girls Birthday.
She turned eight years old. EIGHT!
She is changing and it's with mixed feelings. I have so enjoyed her forging the way of motherhood for me. She's been a good little trooper to withstand all my parenting follies. And now she shows more interest regarding the things I am doing, where I am going and why. She makes great little jokes and loves to laugh. She is still so talented and creative. She has a great imagination and which reveals her littleness still... something I am happy she hangs on to as long as it lasts.
I love her soft skin and her little freckles, I love her curiosity and interest in so many things, I love her absorbent brain and happiness for life... People tell me she looks like me and it's the biggest compliment (because she is actually prettier) :)!
Happy Birthday to my little American Girl!
We went on a special date with just Mom and Dad (saw Dispicable Me- surprisingly a riot- I def. recommend) and now have family and friends gathering this weekend for her Baptism. It's going to be a fun and special week!

1 comment:

Randi Patch said...

Your kids are growing up too fast! Tell her happy belated birthday from us!