Wednesday, July 7, 2010

What Next?

I feel like this is what my kids are asking me every day. "What are we doing today, Mom? Then what's after that? And then what are we doing?" I keep telling them that they can come up with some of their own things but the library book stash gets old. We've played a lot of Yahtzee and Monopoly, Wii, watched movies, baked...I am currently making a puppet theater curtain which I hope will entertain for a while, we've made marshmallow structures and of course, a lot of swimming.
I think a pool makes a huge difference living here. I know it gets hot in Vegas but I love it. This is our 'long suffering'; some have wicked winters, we have hot summers. And nothing is better than relaxing out there with our snow cones.
Hope you're enjoying your summer!


1 comment:

Jewels said...

I think enduring a hot Summer is better than dealing with a long, cold Winter! And dude - I have talked to Cody about getting a Pool one day...I want one so bad! So yeah, if you want to make any cash donations, they would be welcome. And encouraged.