Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Eyem Hopelez?

There is nothing like good friends and loved ones to make you feel really stupid.

Thanks to a friend, I was recently invited to play "Words With Friends" so I downloaded the app.
We played and I won. "Cool!", I think. Then I rematch her, invite other friends (+Scott), and next thing I know, I am a moron. I am not winning ONE game.
This "Sorry, that is not an acceptable word" notification is a very, very common pop up during my turns. And if it doesn't come up? If I see the 'sending' wheel spin hopefully around? I watch with anticipation for my score to check my tile addition skills and BAM! They are not in the double digits like I thought. Three?? Pshaw!

And yet.... I am back for more humiliation time and time again.
If you need a good friend, someone to make you feel really smart, I'm here for you. I'm good at making people feel super awesome.

3 comments:

Jewels said...

It took me about 20 minutes to figure out the title of this post. So yeah, looks like I'm the dummy.

Erica said...

Just so happens that you are beating ME, so NOW how is the dummy?

oh snap said...

haha you've ruined me with this game. I am currently playing 6 people.

And you certainly DID win the game with me.. so there.