Thursday, February 18, 2010

Ah, Mumsy

Today is my sweet Mothers Birthday. I kept trying to call but never got through. No doubt with other well wishers competing for phone lines with me. :) A good thing.
Mom, even though I haven't had "I'm a celebrity in an emergency" phone priority today, I am looking forward to catching up tomorrow like we planned (she texts! Hooray for Mom's who text!). Until then, I hope you had a great Birthday with family that loves you so dear. I wish I could have been there with you all to celebrate! Thank you for your long talks, your creative and artistic mind that has greatly influenced who I am, your testimony and strength, your sense of humor and wit, your talents and confidence. You are an amazing, amazing mother. I am so proud to be your daughter. I LOVE YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

3 comments:

Jewels said...

Mom is the tops!

La La Land said...

Your Mom is definitely cool.

Kjrsten said...

Oh andrea, your mom is beautiful! And you look a TON like her... do you hear that all the time?