Monday, June 8, 2009

The '-toe' and the Show

Aww... just look at him.
He is so happy. So proud. So pleased to be the first fruitlings of my labor.
He was also delicious.
And he was supposed to be about four times as big. But who am I to complain? He's red and didn't taste like a weed, so I say, the garden is still doing A-OK.
Yumm.... nothing like the taste of home grown tomatoes.....all one of them.
The GND show went well also. Scott took the kids to dinner and the new "UP" movie while the women flooded the house. We had some new vendors and included some super yummy cupcakes this time. But I will admit I'm wondering what the next direction for GND will be. It's time for some modifications and I'm stewing the possibilites. The Holiday show will be a change, though-
Now we enter a fun week. Richard is getting married on Friday!!!! My youngest brother, the coolest of the cool... I am so excited for them. It's going to be a wonderful weekend with family and my hubs. Think I can find something to fit my attire requirement by then? Flip flops are okay, right?

3 comments:

Kristina said...

Yeah!!! He's so cute! I really got to get my started!

Jewels said...

Home grown tomatoes are the bomb. They taste SO delish. Looks like the GND show was a smash! When is it not? I can't wait to see what new direction you take it into. And I canNOT wait to see you this weekend, I'll be the one in the paper bag.

anna said...

yuuuum-O. i love garden tomats. oh man!!

um, i tried really hard to get a look at all the goodies....you leave me wanting more! i need to know what was there and what crafty things are you dreaming up? i'm so jealous.