Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Happy Fathers Day

So this post is waaaay overdue. I got all caught up in June right after Fathers Day with great intentions of posting about my favorite Dads and now it's three weeks later. Sorry, guys.
But it's no matter, right? These are the men that I love.
First, my Dad.
I swiped this great picture from my sis-in-law. They recently went to Powell and it's a great shot of a happy Dad. We grew up spending summers on that lake and it's still one of his favorite places. My dad is one of my best friends. I deeply admire his wisdom and perspective and humility. He taught us the value of hard work and how to have fun.... and maybe how to modify lyrics to Christmas music. I love you, Woddies! Thank you so much for the example and great man you are.




Now for my true love, Scott. My husband is a such a fun father to our kids. He always makes me laugh and it's no different for the kids. Playing shark in the pool or threatening to put on their underwear (and getting it almost on, too!), it's never a dull moment in our crazy household. Thank you, Scott, for being such a great example to them, good teacher and best of all, FUN! Our kids have a great Dad and love you very much.

1 comment:

Jewels said...

Happy Woddies Day!