Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Fun Times

Alright. First I have to start my post (and this whole blogging thing) with a statement of awareness.
I already knew they were time consuming... but honestly- pictures make posts more interesting and I have become aware of how much work that is! Do you know what I do for you people? Input my photos, crop them, save them, link them inside here so you have something pretty to look at. Wow- so much love oozing from me to you. So be warned! I am doing this blog thing to journal my silly life, so I plan to fill it with pics. If it's all too personal and weird, then go watch Arrested Development and get back to me.
Moving on:
So I went to Utah this past weekend. Friday I hung out with my Mom and sister, shopping for our fave holiday, HALLOWEEN! I know, it's early for most to consider, but oh yes- seasonal fare is already for sale and you can find some pretty sweet stuff.
I must divulge and encourage you all to visit your local Michaels craft store because, you see, Martha Stewart has added (to her already great craft line) some amazingly fun Halloween accessories.
Then we hit Evans...something in Orem. Oh dear. I got in some major trouble here. If you are lucky enough to attend our Halloween Party, then you'll see just how much trouble I got into!
Then we went to Gardner Village. I mean, why not. We still had a little more room in the trunk. Got more fun stuff and some sweet fabric (another major weakness) for who knows what projects. It was a great afternoon visiting, eating and shopping. I loved spending time (and a leetle money) with two of my best friends.


The next day, Scott did the Snowbird Hill Climb. They took a sweet picture of him at the top of the mountain, all Lance Armstrong and heroic. I'll try to get it and show it off.
While he was racing away, my brothers and I went to Ikea. The kids 'babysitting' area filled up too fast for us to take advantage, so Marty and Rich took on the parenting role and they were great sports helping me with the kids. As you can see, Luke and Sadie had a great time!
That evening we went to see Brian Regan at Thanksgiving Point. It was SO FUN! He is hilarious and all of our cheeks hurt (both our face and our bums, from sitting on concrete!). It was a great time laughing so hard.
Sunday was a lazy day, ending with what else, a movie! Bond is always good. Bike ride with my Dad on Monday morning and Thai for lunch with Rich before we headed out of town. Good times!
I love my family so much. They are such good people and so incredibly fun to be around. I can't keep up with all the witty humor back and forth. Thanks for the fun weekend!

2 comments:

Jewels said...

Why is my husband such a dork? How I miss you, and I 'preciate your lovely pics.

Emily said...

Can I come next time?