Sunday, August 26, 2007

Fall, here we come!


Summer has officially ended in my mental calendar. Now I am trying to appreciate the warm nights and high yellow sunshine before it starts to wane. But alas, I am not sad one bit! Elliet starts Kindergarten tomorrow (gushy pics to come, I'm sure) and let the routine begin, I say! I need some structure back in my life, even though I am resisting it a little.
This past week we went to the new Springs Preserve that recently opened. They did a great job with the project. Well designed and very fun for the kids.
I finally got the Hill Climb shirts out of the way and a few other random responsibilities off of my plate. Now I can face plate B and C and eventually D, E.... etc.....ugh.





Scott and I went out Friday night on a little date. When we came home, I found a Pony Party on the edge of our bed. Elliet has been in a mad pony/horse phase at the moment.
It was too cute for me to not take pics (thank goodness I made my bed this morning!). Note how each one is carefully placed. No prejudices here... the unicorns, glittered ponies and tiny farm horses were apparently welcome. Silly girl....

This week the Pool Tradeshow is going on here in LV. Rich, I am still all for us opening our too-cool-for-school shop. Maybe next year we'll get badges in time to flash and pay cash.

1 comment:

Jewels said...

Love the pony party - hope Elliet has a great first day of school!