Thursday, August 16, 2007

FINALLY!


I did it. After a full 10 days of reading between meals, screaming kids starving for attention (oops) and staying up late, I have finished the Stephanie Meyer series.
Oh yes- the SERIES. I started last Tuesday on Twilight.
Goodness- what a run of adventure. These were great fun to read and my good friend, Emily, was just ahead of me so it has been a blast having deep discussions about it.
I don't want to reveal anything more in case one of you are considering reading them yourself, but watch out! You'll be 'bit' from the start (hint hint) and fall in love with Edward just like the rest of the female readers.
(Did I do research to find images of beautiful men for inspiration? Ask and I'll show you)

9 comments:

Jewels said...

Yes! Show! I need to get started on these books and an actual picture of the dreamy Edward would certainly help me get involved in the bookies.

Tayva said...

Oh yippy skippy! I love your new blog page---and I haven't read eclipse, just the other two books. Can I borrow your copy? XOXO, M

JENNIE! said...

Awesome! I am so glad you finally started your stinkin' blog! Can't wait to read about all the creative jizz you do! Craft night? after school starts?...

Andrea said...

Jennie, YES! We are SO starting a craft night. Start the word on the street, yo.

Kateastrophe said...

I LOVED these books. I read all of them in like a four day period (luckily I was on many planes which helped!)

I'm glad you have a blog now so I can spy on your craftiness!

Kateastrophe said...

OH! And Stephanie Meyer posted pictures of who she thinks should play her characters on her website. Yummy. www.stephaniemeyer.com

Andrea said...

Kate spoiled the surprise. Follow her link: http://www.stephaniemeyer.com. Stephanie Meyer abolished my early reasearch- she has found the best representation of all the characters pictured in my head. Get ready for some beauty...

Jewels said...

PS - it's www.stepheniemeyer.com

Kateastrophe said...

DANG. I'm sorry I didn't mean to spoil anything! i thought it was a new discovery. :( Sorry.