Monday, April 16, 2012

Oh Lucas...

Couldn't help but share some of Luke's journal entries that have come home over the past couple of months...
Looks like the question is the printed paper glued in and they answer it to get their minds going.
Since some of these are tiny print, I'll retype the question above each image to make it easier (and faster) to read through. Enjoy!

Why do you think crows are afraid of scarecrows?

Do you think football or baseball is the better game?

Do you think it is better to be honest or brave? Why?

(Oh wow. He means it.)

We just finished reading the entire B of M as a family last month! Woot! Now we have started over. Thought it was cute he wrote this one day.


Awwwww.




I want those mad skillz myself.

1 comment:

Jewels said...

He is my favorite. I know I shouldn't have favorites...but he might be my favorite. I hope me and the police men can make him so proud. I hope to be as witty as him someday...on the wii. And where is this small machine?