Sunday, April 29, 2012

Easters and Eighters

I can't believe the twins have finally turned eight! We got home from CA and celebrated their birthdays that very weekend. Since Mimi shares the same birthday, we always try to celebrate together. We tied everything in together - Easter egg hunt, Easter dinner, Bday cake and gifts
in one night. Bang. It was a fun evening.
Plus, hiding the eggs gets more fun every year.



 The biggest awakening was not only have them hit this milestone, but that Luke now goes to Cub Scouts and Sadie goes to Activity Days. Oy! My kids are growing up. Sad face. I love them so.
Luke's first activity was a long Saturday Scout Day activity and he came home looking like this. As he was sitting there on the steps telling me about it, I couldn't help but take some pics of him in his adorable scout shirt that is too big and that toothless smile.

 Even though they are now eight, they do, at most times, still act the same. The same as in playing-naked-with-toys-after-our-morning-shower-instead-of-getting-ready-for-school.

1 comment:

anna said...

Too awesome! I love the neked photo! Hahaha