Sunday, May 29, 2011

Stache Your Troubles, Amigos

Let me esplain:
Our ward had a talent show last year that was so much fun (surprise, right? I confess I was) so we participated this year. Well, the kids participated. And since we are so talented at copying dance moves, we chose "Viva Las Vegas" from Just Dance. This is hilarious so we copied the western theme, costumed up the kids and they were a hit.
The next day we were goofing around with the mustache and the kids wanted me to take pics of their funny faces so they could see what they looked like. We giggled so hard it got hot in the room. Here are some of the results. I swear, all you need is a mustache to take the pain out of life.
Pimple? Put on a mustache.
Don't want to make dinner or fold the laundry? Put on a mustache.
Need to fire an employee? Put on a mustache.
You're welcome.


2 comments:

Jewels said...

Three things:

"We giggled so hard it got hot in the room"

"Need to fire an Employee? Put on a mustache."

Sadie's lazy face picture is my favorite. Please get those pics printed and put them on your wall.

You are hilarious and I love you.

La La Land said...

Julia wrote down my favorite quotes from this post. I think I'll be wearing a mustache very soon.

On a side note, mustache is my favorite German word, and makes me laugh every time I think about it:

Oberlippenbart (over lip hair).