Friday, September 2, 2011

Never Too Early

Hey Friends! How is everyone doing now that school has started?
Scott and I were catching up on Fallon episodes the other night and Jim Gaffigan was on there. His wife just had their fourth baby and he was telling Jimmy if you don't know what it's like to add a fourth child, just imagine yourself drowning and then someone hands you a baby. Ha!! We had a good laugh over that one. I share that because our week of routine has felt like that to me. It's bitter sweet, you know... school lunches to make, working out early again, crazy afternoons... but I could run my errands with NO KIDS and my house stays clean for 6 hours. It's all good. I'll share some pics soon on events but I didn't want to forget to share this.
I've been doing some design work and made these Halloween treat tags for Bake It Pretty. Thought you'd like to get in on the fun. Go to my Academe site for the link to print and make your goodie giveaways fun (or funny). Enjoy and have a great Labor Day weekend!

No comments: