Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Wii Can't Wait

This is wrapped & waiting under the tree with a tag saying, "To: Everyone".
Elliet has picked it up and guessed that it is this movie.
I told her it is a Wii game that teaches kids how to clean toilets. She's not buying it. Butcha know what? I am quite savvy in computer graphics so to ME, her response has become a challenge. I think I'm going to make a fake sleeve of 'said' game, slide it into one of our old games and wrap it up to really throw her off.
I love Christmas.
For realsies, though...I can't wait until we all watch this together.

2 comments:

Brian said...

Hahaha! We watched ours for the first time a couple of nights ago...so funny. Merry Christmas!

Jewels said...

This is under our tree, too! Bwahahaha, I can't wait to see the finished toilet game!