Saturday, December 18, 2010

Gingerbread Houses

Well, this year the Gingerbread houses were a little less of an execution, which was just fine with me. I had all the supplies on hand and we happened to have an open evening so we had a last minute get together and let the kids go at it. I am a loser Mom because I have to exercise major restraint when we do things like this. I watch the mess form : crumbs and sprinkles going everywhere...eegh.
They love it and it's fun to see what they come up with.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Fun houses and I love your teacher gifts below! What a great, inexpensive gift for teachers! I'm going to remember that one!

Tayva said...

You are so NOT a loser mom! When you can let your kids create the mess and have such a great time--that's spot on and I love the 'mallows', too! (In postum? Really?! Intriguing . . . .) Merry pre-Christmas week to the Leavers'!! XOXO