Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Why

Well, one of the reasons why I have been neglecting posts. I thought things were going to slow down after Halloween but they haven't. The speed has maintained and the rest of my month continues to look that way. But soon- soccer practice/games will end, events will pass and then it's December. So yeah, no comfort of calm there. Life is good though, and I'd rather be busy than not I suppose.
I am making some cool new things for our show next week. Perhaps I will post some peeks for you all.
School is out tomorrow and Friday and S will be on a boys trip so I will have lotsotime to wax creative and play with the kids. Hoorah.
Plus I have a long list of music to investigate. Watch for new recommendations soon (unless you're not tired of those silk stocking gams?).

No comments: