Saturday, June 30, 2012

Early May

 Well, please forgive my lack of posting.
AGAIN.
I will try to do better. I am a little anti-social when it comes to social networking so I'm not really posting anything anywhere except here (well, and Instagram but I don't 'blog' with it like many do so I'm still dropping the ball on memory keeping).
I'll catch you up on life thus far with us.
Big news in May was we finally got Sadie to ride her bike! Our family enjoyed lots of evening bike rides together and it was so nice to finally do it. But then Luke broke his other arm so those were on hold for a while (more on that fun later).
 The twins baptism was also the first weekend in May. It was nice to have family come in town for the weekend. We had a lot going on.
After the baptism that morning, everyone came over for lunch after and of course, snow cones with cousins must follow.

That same evening was our Ward Talent show. This year we decided to use the Saturday Night Live "I Wish It Was Christmas Today" jingle made famous with Jimmy Fallon and Horatio Sanz. We changed the words up to fit the acts of the evening. It was really fun.
Luke & Sadie were on maracas, Dad on Guitar, me on Synth and Elliet was the 'Tracy Jordan' dancer. Good stuff.

1 comment:

Jewels said...

Would you just LOOK at your family in that last pic? What are you, all from the island j.Crew? You're all marvelous. And I want to hear that musical number.