Thursday, October 21, 2010

Party! Yep-yep-yep-yep-yep

Last weekend was our 7th Annual Halloween Party. The theme this year was TV Characters. I still haven't had time to post all the pics but I at least needed to post (esp. for Juls who keep asking) our Yip Yip costumes. Yes! That is what we were this year. One of my enhancements included a velcro mouth so you could open it up and talk to people face-to-face. You know, instead of face-to-gapingyipmouth. It was quite the useful feature. And as with many of my craft projects, an ambitious little pain. But overall, success wouldn't you say? S and I had many giggles even before the party. If you have forgotten the Yip Yips from sesame street days ago, shame on you! Now go review here. And include your kids! They'll laugh, too.
This was another perk of having Rich come for his Birthday. They could attend our famous party. Now all of my siblings have attended our party at one time or another. Woot!
And what looks better than Rich, as Robin, donning the awesome Photoshop Birthday hat?! Happy Birthday, Rich! We sure hope you enjoyed your weekend because you are SOOOO OOLD. :) Loved having you guys!

6 comments:

Randi Patch said...

I loved your costumes! Thanks for this last weekend! We had such a good time hanging out with you guys!

Jewels said...

FINALLY some pics of your costumes which are outta this world. I LOVE them, they turned out so great! Bahaha, "gapingyipmouth". Super brill, you better keep those costumes because I have a feeling that you have a sister that might have to borrow them. Not for Halloween necessarily, but you know...for like, Tuesday.

Tarahh77 said...

Yea! Party Pictures! I get so excited every year for these... So when Kassie was telling me about your costumes I was so confused. She did NOT call them the Yip Yip's, I totally get it now! I remember them now. Awesome, great idea.

Tayva said...

Those costumes turned out GREAT! I'm impressed that you could come up with a pattern at all; and I loved going to the link to watch the sesame street clip: sigh. It was so fun and brought back a TON of good memories. I love this costume idea. You're the bomb! XOXO

Yennigirl said...

You. Are. Amazing.

Jeannine said...

How Amazing. You always go way out for halloween. I call it Andrea's Holiday!!! :)