Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I'm An ADULT!

Oh man, this is one of the best Andy Sandberg shorts yet. If you missed this on SNL when (the delicious) Ryan Reynolds was hosting, you must check it out. (er.... rated PG-13 for language. I mean, it is still Sandberg...)

Scott and I have been giggling for days and quoting some of our favorite moments:
"My Dad's not a PHONE!".
And our most favorite...
"HappyBirthdaytodaGROUND!"
Ahhh, so funny. As a result, we now end half of our sentences with that. "Eat your green beans todaGRAOUND..."
Good stuff.


5 comments:

oh snap said...

I'm laughing so hard at this.

Jewels said...

Right? I was dying during this part...ahhh, still laughing.

La La Land said...

you can't trust the system!

anna said...

oh man! that one was awesome!

mer and josh said...

love this guy. he's awesome. "Chronic-What-cles-of Narnia" is the all time best though! (Also love "the best look in the world!" Hope you don't mind that I browse your blog sometimes.